STB Emu code daily update free iptv
STB Emu is a MAG emulator that saves you money because you don’t have to buy a Mag box and works just as well on Smart TV and Android box.
The STB Emu apk is among the most suitable applications for IPTV services. To start you must have a quality IPTV subscription then ask your supplier for the server portal because this is necessary when configuring our application.
Installation of the STB Emu app
First things first you will need an android tv box, tablet or mobile phone. You need to go to the Google Play Store and search for STB emu then download it to your android based device and open it.if you want stb emu pro version Google Play Store
1 – When the application is open, you will see CONFIGURE APPLICATION or press the MENU button on your remote control (this is the button found at the top of the number 1 on your remote control) and then click on the SETTING section of the stb emu app.
2. CHOOSE THE MENU BUTTON OR HOLD THE OK BUTTON ON THE REMOTE CONTROL, THEN CHOOSE THE SETTINGS
3. UNDER COMMON PARAMETERS, SCROLL AND SELECT NETWORK SETTINGS
4. CHECKED ENABLE NETWORK, THEN CLICKED ON RETURN.
5. SCROLL AND SELECT THE PROFILES, THEN NEW PROFILE ON THE RIGHT SIDE
6. CHOOSE PROFILE NAME
7. CHANGE THE NAME OF THE PROFILE AS YOU WISH, THEN CHOOSE OK
8. SELECT PORTAL SETTINGS
9. CHOOSE THE PORTAL URL
10. DELETE THE DEFAULT URL AND ENTER IN THE PORTAL URL THE PORTAL SEND BY YOUR IPTV PROVIDER, CHOOSE OK, THEN CLICK BACK
11. CHOICE OF THE STB CONFIGURATION
12. CHOOSE MAC ADDRESS
13. PLEASE SEND THE MAC ADDRESS TO YOUR IPTV PROVIDER
14. USING THE MENU BUTTON OR HOLDING THE OK BUTTON ON YOUR REMOTE CONTROL,
OPEN THE MENU ON THE RIGHT SIDE, SCROLL AND SELECT THE PROFILE, THEN CHOOSE THE SERVER
15. THE STB EMU APP WILL NOW START TO CONNECT TO THE SERVER
How to setup stbemu windows
Bluestacks program is a powerful piece of software that allows users to play Android applications on Microsoft Windows and Apple’s MAC OS. It’s essentially just an android emulator and currently has 370+ million installs. The only issue here is it requires a computer with decent specs so if your stuff is a little outdated it may run slow.
1. Go to the bluestacks official website and download the application.
2. Click on Download Bluestacks.
how to setup stb emulator on windows
3. Once done downloading the bluestakcs setup file, allow the application access to install.
4. Once done installing, it should ask to set up google playstore account, set this up. If it doesn’t you can go in the settings as shown and do it there.
5. From here scroll down to the ‘accounts’ option.
6. Here we can select ‘google’ which will allow us to sign into our g-mail account.
7. Go through the sign in process as usual. Once this is setup we’ll officially be able to go into the google playstore and download STBemu.
8. Go back to the main dashboard of the bluestack program. The way to exit out is like a web-browser, each application creates tabs at the top (this took an embarrassing amount of time for me to realize on my own…it was brutal).
9. We may now enter into the Google Playstore.
10. Type ‘STB emulator’ in the search bar.
11. You’ll likely see the STBemu (Free) version first but if you scroll a bit further down the screen you will find STBemu (Pro). The main difference between the two is the free version has banner ads whereas the Pro does not. There’s no performance difference between the two.
PRO TIP: if you don’t want to spend the ~5USD to ~7CAD for this app you can go to the chrome browser and find the APK file online. I recommend just getting the app as it supports the developer, you don’t risk download any viruses and gives you access to any future updates. Would only recommend going down the route if you’re more technically inclined.
12. After you’re done installing you can open the app from within the playstore. But we’ll show you how you can also access the app from the dashboard. Close the playstore tab.
13. You can see we have successfully installed STBemu on Windows, now we’ll just need to configure the app.
14. When you first open the app you’ll see the configure screen. From here the process is the same as setting up STB emulator on Android which we have already covered in detail.
How To Stop The Advertisements in the Menu
If you are finding the adverts slightly annoying while browsing the menu you can buy STB emulator pro from the google play store which will update the app so you don’t see any ads.
[irp posts=”28057″ name=”Installing and Activating Smart IPTV App on Samsung, LG”]
How to converter MAG to M3U
Download tool here:Mag Converting Tool
1. Enter the Provider Portal URL here. Example «http://clientportal.link:8080»
2. Enter here the MAC address of the device. Example «00:1A:79:00:00:00»
3. Click on the GO button
Than you insert the username and password in youre line: